To help us to better meet your needs we need to get to know you, so we’ll collect information about who you are and how you interact with our website, Corporate Apparel Solutions. There are all sorts of rules involved in keeping and using your details and it’s really important to us that your personal information is respected. So whenever we collect information, we’ll always look after it, and comply with Australia’s Privacy Act.
The following helps to explain what those privacy rules are and how we plan to follow them.
1.0 Whenever we say “we”, “us”, or “our” we mean Corporate Apparel Solutions. And anytime we say “you” we are talking about you, the person out there, on Corporate Apparel Solutions., doing what you’re doing. We call our website “Corporate Apparel Solutions.” and whenever we talk about “Corporate Apparel Solutions.” we are referring to Julie Hyne Corporate Apparel Solutions..
2.0 How do we collect information?
Usually we’ll just ask you directly. It’s the best way to find out who you are. But we’ll also find out stuff from others. When you use Corporate Apparel Solutions, our network will automatically generate some information about you. That might sound kind of scary but really it’s not. Here is a list of the kinds of information we collect and how we collect it:
- Information you tell us: When you choose to enter information while on Corporate Apparel Solutions. we receive and hold that information. This includes forms you complete, emails you send or any other contact you make with us about Corporate Apparel Solutions.. For example: Your Corporate Apparel Solutions log in, Consumer Reviews, Your Cart, Your Friends, other Corporate Apparel Solutions.activities, your Feedback and any other contacts with Corporate Apparel Solutions. There is one important exception – we don’t receive or hold your credit card details. Corporate Apparel Solutionsuses E way as its payment gateway. This is a PCI DSS certified agency, who receive and process your credit card payments in the Corporate Apparel Solutions shopping cart. E way hosts and manages the payment page, which is secured by its own SSL certificate. Your credit card details are stored by E way.
- The Corporate Apparel Solutions network automatically generates certain types of information when you use Corporate Apparel Solutions. We receive and hold that information. To do this we mostly use “Cookies” as they help us to keep track of where you go and what you like about Corporate Apparel Solutions. Cookies are little bits of information that Corporate Apparel Solutions (and other websites) send to your browser. Your computer can then store that on the system you use to access Corporate Apparel Solutions. You can disable cookies via your browser preferences (you’ll need to do this yourself as we’re not responsible for your browser). Thing is, if you disable cookies you won’t be able to log-in to Corporate Apparel Solutions store area and get the most out of the store and other activities that logged-in users can use.
- Information we get from others: Some of our business partners will also give us information about you that we hold on to. For example, information about the fulfillment of any orders you make on Corporate Apparel Solutions; information from other Telecom companies about you; and information from credit agencies to help us recover and report on money you owe.
3.0 So who gives us permission?
By choosing to use Corporate Apparel Solutions, you’re telling us you’re happy for us to collect, use and disclose information about you and your use of Corporate Apparel Solutions for ordering of garments. Of course, you don’t have to tell us everything we ask for or anything at all really. But Corporate Apparel Solutions does work best when we know a bit about you. And sometimes if you don’t give us some of the information we ask for, parts of Corporate Apparel Solutions won’t work at all. But we will always tell you if that is the case.
You can opt out of receiving Corporate Apparel Solutions communications at any time by clicking on the link in your profile at any time or using the “unsubscribe” option in one of our Corporate Apparel Solutions communications. We’ll then remove you from the distribution list as quickly as we can.
4.0 Why are we collecting your information?
Our plan is to make it easy for shoppers to access the information as quickly as possible and be able to complete their sale without problems. It’s not rocket science. In order to do this, and make Corporate Apparel Solutions the best it can be, we may use your personal information for different purposes connected with Corporate Apparel Solutions. As an example (but not an exhaustive list) this may include:
- Processing any future membership application.
- Processing your order and making sure you get the products you have requested.
- Finding out who visits Corporate Apparel Solutions list to what parts are most visited.
- Finding out what products, are most popular on Corporate Apparel Solutions and that helps us to provide future Corporate Apparel Solutions features.
- Ensuring our legal rights are protected.
5.0 Who will we tell?
Occasionally we may disclose your information to others, but only for the purposes described in this policy – or for legal reasons. These “others” include (but aren’t limited to): communications network operators; research and/or marketing companies or agencies; credit reference and/or debt collection agencies; advertisers and selected business partners.
Third Party Service Providers: Some of the features and services available on Corporate Apparel Solutions are provided by third parties employed by us.Things like receiving and processing your credit card payments, providing customer service, helping us with Corporate Apparel Solutions communications and providing credit assistance. We’ll share any relevant information with these parties, but only so that they can do the job they’re doing for us. Plus, credit reporters may include credit checks and any defaults in payment relating to Corporate Apparel Solutions in their databases and share this information with others who wish to conduct credit checks on you.
The Law: If we think it is necessary, for example we are concerned about security or fraudulent activity, we can disclose your information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the Police. This may also include exchanging information with relevant international agencies.
6.0 How safe is my information?
Your information is as safe as we can make it. We make sure all personal information is exchanged via SSL to guard against access by third parties during transmission. We don’t receive and hold your credit card details. Instead we use the experts, eWay, a PCI DSS certified agency, to receive and process your credit card payments in the Corporate Apparel Solutions shopping cart. E way hosts and manages the payment page, which is secured by its own SSL certificate. Your credit card details are stored by E way and only transmitted to the appropriate credit card agency for processing. 7.0 Rights of access
Under the Australian Privacy Act, you have the right to ask to see the information we hold about you. And if you notice that any of your details are incorrect just ask us to correct those for you.
8.0 This doesn’t apply to other websites.
It’s a good idea to check the privacy statement on any website you visit, even those you link to from Corporate Apparel Solutions.com.au. We aren’t responsible for the privacy or information collection practices of any websites other than Corporate Apparel Solutions.com.au.
9.0 Changes to our Policy
We may update or revise this policy at any time. If so, we’ll just post those changes here, and they’ll take effect as soon as they’re posted. It’s your job to check this policy regularly for any modifications or updates. We’ll assume you’ve done that, and you accept our current policy each time you choose to use Corporate Apparel Solutions.
We’ll make notes about who you are and what you like to buy, but only to make your Corporate Apparel Solutions experience better. Occasionally we’ll pass on your information to other people who help us make Corporate Apparel Solutions better or to protect Corporate Apparel Solutions. You have the right to access and correct personal information Corporate Apparel Solutions holds about you.
Refund & Returns Policy
So as to protect the integrity of the garment and the supplier, the following return policy applies:
- Goods returned for credit will not be accepted without the relevant Return Authorisation Number (RAN) clearly displayed on the outside of the package.
- All returns,must be sent back within 5 days of the invoice date.
- Customers are responsible for all freight costs unless the returned goods were damaged in transit or incorrectly supplied.
- Please ensure goods are correct in all aspects including colour, style, size and quantity as all returns must be in saleable condition.
- Claims for incorrectly supplied/short supplied goods must be notified to us within 5 business days of delivery to qualify for credit.
- All returns MUST be in the original supplied packaging and in re-sellable, folded condition, including loose pockets with polo shirts and cardboard accessories with business shirts … failure to comply may result in a repackaging fee being levied per garment.
- Any goods returned without a Returns Authorisation Number will be sent back to the customer,unprocessed.
Please email us at Julie@corporateapparelsolutions.com.au within 5 business days if you are not satisfied with your garments so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to garments which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, orif any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been mistreated according to the Care instructons. All garments must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the wearer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage.
You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; we therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Corporate Apparel Solutions will not be responsible or parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
You have 5 days to return an item if it is faulty. If you are returning an item, once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.